Have you ever wondered what it´s like to breathe under water? You have a great opportunity to find out! Panglao has one of the best scuba diving places in the Philippines and with us you can discover the excitement of exploring the underwater world!
What is the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program?
While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of our PADI instructor. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
– Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
– Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
– Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
– Have fun swimming around and exploring.
– Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course
How to get started?
To enroll in the Discover Scuba Diving you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Kids under 10 years old can join our Bubblemaker course.
What is included in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program?
The course will take 1/2 a day and the following is included:
– 2 Open Water (ocean) Dives
– Equipment rental
– Environmental Fees
– Snacks & Fruits on board
– Coffee/tea/water on board